[Edit 2010(ish): We never really did figure out how to make money off of this site, tried several things, just didn't work. You can still apply, but don't expect money :( --MJ]
from Reason to Freedom (fRtF) uses the Drupal Content Management System (CMS) and we are adding writers to better promote and serve libertarianism. So, with out further ado:
Are you a libertarian or non-aggression principle writer who can produce an article on roughly a weekly or biweekly basis? And you would like to get paid for it? Would you rather use your time writing and thereby spreading the libertarian message than learning search engine optimization techniques (SEO), researching revenue generation methods, understanding visitor acquisition techniques, or devoting time to marketing?
If you are, we would like to partner with you. You write, we promote, and it's as simple as that.
You will receive:
- Publicity opportunities for your work via our partner publications, including Rational Review News Digest and Freedom News Daily
- probable listing in over 6,000 newsletter emails (fully opt-in lists)
- RSS listing on 15+ news aggregation services 
- random rotation of your new articles to the front page for two weeks 
- depending on your page's content, between 0 and 18,966 ad views per month, per article for archived material
- additional Blog capabilities for short or day to day musings
- 25% of your pages' gross revenue (payable to you or whomever you choose)
- full authorship tag line and copyright retention
For consideration we request:
- 700 to 5,000 word articles or columns,
- that promotes libertarianism and/or the non-aggression principle,
- to be published on fRtF after your acceptance. 
from Reason to Freedom is a Google Page Rank 4/5 site, with an Alexa ranking, seemingly dependent upon the weather, of between 300,000 to 1,000,000, and approximately 6,000 to 8,000 inbound links .
So, if you're interested, please: Create an account and place "New Author Submit" in 'Other Thoughts:' (we'll send you an email once it's setup for proper use) and then you can add your ten articles.
from Reason to Freedom
 We do not require, nor really want, an exclusive use of your material, so if you are already publishing someplace else, that is fine. If you have 50+ previously published articles that you want added to fRtF under your account, we will be happy to robotically add those as well.
The number of news aggregators changes rapidly. We currently have an automated feed to Ping-O-Matic.
 We rotate a new article to our home page each Friday and actively drive traffic to achieve 1000+ hits to our home page each week. See "Promote RtF" on our menu for some of the services used. [As of 6/1/07 we are testing a rolling front page concept, and upon switch over to the next version of Drupal, we will hopefully be able to implement a random front page mechanism, where all new articles get shown on the front page randomly. This will lower the 1,000+ views for a single selected article, but increase the total article views of new work. --MJ]
 Highest total non-robot traffic we've had to one non-home page article durring a single month.
 At one point you could find total number of inbound links through SilkTide, but they have since changed their reporting service and no long provide that information. (SilkTide reported "6,980 websites link here" on 2/13/06) Oddly, Google has never provided a service showing total inbound links. (The best explanation I've seen was they only display links from higher than PR 3.x (4?) rated sites.) And I was once told that Yahoo(?) reported our inbound link count at 40,000 - 50,000, which given how gabby I've been, could be a relatively accurate number. ... Told you I was gabby, Yahoo reports 35,537 Inlinks on 2/2/07.